Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Epic Get Shit Done Week: Tuesday/Wednesday

Note to self. For all future instances in which I suspect a lot of work/studying coming my way, just overhype everything to the point where I realize that everything isn't so bad. Which is exactly what happened this week. After watching Duke beat Kentucky last night, and the Stonehill women's and men's teams win in overtime, I don't feel bad about watching so much college basketball with two tests to prepare for. I found time to study for one test earlier today, I'll study for the other one tonight and tomorrow morning (before I take it), and then study for the other test at lunch, before I take it at 2:30. It's really not that bad of a week. I should probably not even blog about this anymore since it's literally over and done with tomorrow. Sure, I have some work after, due at the beginning of next week, but I'll live.

No comments:

Post a Comment