Saturday, November 10, 2012

Epic Get Shit Done Week: Saturday

Well, it's the second day of Epic Get Shit Done Week, and I haven't really gotten anything done. Today I went to the Stonehill football and men's basketball games. Football lost 13-10 in a close contest, and basketball won 78-59, in a not-so-close contest. Still a lot of fun. I'm really pumped that the basketball season has started, and that a lot of people were at the first game. Hopefully it continues. As for my work...I read eight pages for one class, and that's about it. I'm about to head on the shuttle/red line home (Pats game tomorrow!!) so that'll give me an hour of reading for a different class, plus some time tonight. The whiteboard still looks pretty not white, but there is some progress. Minimally, but some. Tomorrow doesn't look as promising for being epic either...the second half of EGSDW will be a lot more productive, I think. And hope. And need it to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment