Saturday, September 10, 2011

Values Game #2

Name one goal you have before graduating from college.

I remember during the Values Game that I said I wanted to develop who I was as a person, leaving my answer brief and open-ended to interpretation. But now, I realize that I have an actual goal.

I want someone to attend Stonehill because of the tour they had when I was their tour guide (this would obviously happen in the future because I haven't given a tour yet as a Student Ambassador), and then see one of my Orientation students become a Peer Mentor because of the fun they had during the Summer and Fall Orientations, as well as how awesome they think Stonehill is. I know that's kinda two goals, but it's the same meaning in it, I think, so it's okay.

In other words, I want to make a difference at Stonehill. But saying that would still be leaving my answer brief and open-ended to interpretation. Time I put real meaning to those words now.


4 comments:

  1. matt tardiff i read this blog like its my job. i cant wait to hangout always when i get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh and i'm a huge fan of this goal. making other people love stonehill as much as you love stonehill. best feeling ever. sorry fo the emails

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I read everyone's ablog (abroad blog! YAY MASHUPS) like it's my job haha. COME BACK! But like after an awesome semester of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. also yes stonehill is the greatest place ever. the end

    ReplyDelete