Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 Things I Do in College That I Didn't Do in High School

1. Not eat peanut butter. It's not that I don't like peanut butter anymore, I just haven't eaten it in like 5 months. I feel as though I can't eat peanut butter at this point, just to keep this streak alive.

2. Occasionally go to bed after 1 a.m. on weeknights. Now I know what goes on in the early a.m. on school nights...literally nothing.

3. Wake up after 10 a.m. on the weekends. But I suppose that's what happens when you go to bed at 3 in the morning on Friday and Saturday.

4. Laundry. This one seems pretty self-explanatory.

5. Pimp out my room. I don't mean to brag, but my room is pretty sweet. Ever since me and my roommate bunked our beds, we have so much room for activities (sidenote: 86% of people who see my room mention how much room we have for activities. It's becoming a little annoying now)!!

6. Willingly clean my room. There's something about vacuuming on Saturday morning listening to some tunes that makes me think it doesn't totally suck to clean.

7. Wear a watch. This way, I'll know what time it is (as opposed to any other primary function a watch may have).

8. Drink out of the bottle. I literally just had some Sprite in a 2 liter bottle while I was trying to think of what to write next. Hooray college!

9. Go to the library. The best part is that I don't even need a library card!

10. Own (and use) a Razor Scooter. Best $35 impulse buy of the decade.

1 comment:

  1. i especially enjoyed #5 and #6...#5 is basically self explanatory because out room is by far the most pimped out room in ohara (possibly all of stonehill?) and #6 is fantastic because i get to sleep while enjoying your pandora playlist that is weirdly amazingly accurate/perfect AND wake up to a clean room...YUPYUP! you forgot to mention boning jacks mom but its understandable

    ReplyDelete