Sunday, November 11, 2012

Epic Get Shit Done Week: Sunday

No, I didn't forget to blog. EGSDW is just starting to take its toll on me, is all. As much as I wanted to fall into an immediate sleep about half an hour ago, life must go on. Taking care of a couple things here and there, as well as writing my article for The Summit about the men's basketball preview, must be accomplished first. I still have some reading to do, but I also have some blogging to do.

Tomorrow looks promising as far as getting stuff done...it will be the only night between tomorrow and Thursday with no exciting college basketball. (Duke/Kentucky on Tuesday, and Stonehill basketball Wednesday.) What's phenomenally convenient is that I got a paper due Friday pushed back to being due Wednesday, by email. In the grand scheme of things, I lost a little bit of work this week, only to have to do it in the following days, but I'll take it for now. Just one less thing to have to worry about. Maybe I'll give my whiteboard a makeover tomorrow, seeing how it looks like EGSDW could use a little restructuring at this point. Staying on top of everything will be key, and I think I'm ready for the challenge. Knowing that I'll still have work to do after this week will surely be a theme when I'm done with all this...I won't be able to have a true day off until the first day of winter break. Either that, or the world will end the day before. One of the two. Hopefully we all make it out alive. Also hopefully, tomorrow's post will seem more epic, as opposed to the "right, I have to blog tonight in the middle of getting all my work done" feeling. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment