Monday, November 12, 2012

Epic Get Shit Done Week: Monday

Well. EGSDW has turned out to  be not as horrifically terrible as I initially expected. I guess it's all in how you set it up on the whiteboard. That, and when you think about having things in terms of single units as opposed to one giant clusterfuck of work, it seems much more manageable. This is exactly what I've done. Compartmentalize everything into smaller, discrete units, and then everything seems easier! Having three tests in two days still kinda sucks, but it's nothing that hasn't been done before. Once the tests are over, I can worry about my two others classes' worth of work, due before the break, and then call it quits immediately thereafter. Between now and those tests, it's about immersing myself in the material as much as possible. Not even hardcore studying, but just staying engaged and involved with everything. If this week proves to be just like any other difficult week of class, then I can look back and see that it was just a stepping stone in the learning process, and all that fun, applicable stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment