Thursday, January 27, 2011

Working for the Weekend

This is my first blog post where I don't yet have a title in mind. I have a theme, which you will read about soon, but no title. So hopefully I find one in these next words.

Today, Stonehill is on a 2 hour delay, meaning that the College does not open until 10am, and that there are no classes before that. I would normally be excited about this, if not for the fact that my first class isn't until 11:30am today. So this delay is essentially nonexistent for me...terrific.

You may be thinking to yourself why I am awake at 9am if my first class is at 11:30. Well...I don't know. During Christmas break, I routinely woke up to see that it was after 10, but I can't seem to sleep past even 9 at school, even on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when I start late. But that's alright,  because I do have work to do today. And every day, it seems. And I haven't exactly been on top of everything as well as I could/should be. But that's nothing a planning-out-my-day shower can't fix. I just need it to be the weekend. All the time in the world to do what I need to...until it's Monday again. But hey...one day, one room.

No comments:

Post a Comment