Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 Awesome People in Commercials

With the Super Bowl almost upon us, I found it prudent to list some of my favorite commercials and my favorite people in commercials. Actually, the impending Super Bowl has literally nothing to do with the impetus for this blog post. I just like to laugh.

1. Andres Cantor. The fact that I don't understand anything he says besides "goal" makes this way more funny.


2.  Terry Crews. I wish I was large enough to yell whatever I want and have people admire me.


3. The Most Interesting Man in the World. The man knows his rollerblading.


4.  Yogi Berra. Despite what you may think, Yogi Berra is not the face of Aflac. Maybe he should be.


5. The eTrade Baby. Because this baby knows way more about stock exchange than I do.


6. Isaiah Mustafa. I'm not sure what's more impressive - the things he does, or how fast he talks.


7.  Ray Lewis. You would think that with 3 guys from Old Spice in this list, that I would use Old Spice...


8. Billy Mays. He loves yelling things. And selling things I've never heard of. And cocaine. Too soon? RIP, Billy.


9.  Peyton Manning. So what if the Patriots' arch nemesis is in this list? Face it...Tom Brady's commercials suck.


10. The Mayhem Guy. Because this guy makes me want to buy car insurance way more than Dennis Haysbert. I mean if buying car insurance was something I needed to do. Which I may or may not need to do. Not really sure...
 

Honorable Mention: The Nintendo 64 Kid. While I don't think this may have ever been an actual commercial...this kid is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment