Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to School

Currently I'm sitting in the library because my first history class in two years was canceled, much to my non-chagrin. (Why isn't there an opposite to chagrin? There should be.) So I came here to do some homework and effectively kill off an hour before Calculus. I literally have no theme for this post...I know it's called "Back to School", but that's because this is like my third attempt at writing a post called "Back to School."

I wonder if the person behind me can see me typing this. I wonder if she'll say something if she can - no voices yet so she's probably not paying attention.

I wish my thoughts were being voiced out loud right now, as in the same fashion Mark Zuckerburg was blogging during The Social Network (which was a fantastic movie, by the way). There's just something cool about typing something and reading it while listening to it at the same time. Maybe that's what I'm trying to do in these last two paragraphs. Who knows. I certainly don't, since my mind is like an old vehicle right now, sputtering around. See? I can't even make a good metaphor because I'm not school-ready yet. But not to worry. Soon enough we get to go over areas between curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment