Friday, November 9, 2012

Epic Get Shit Done Week: Friday #1

The title of this post carries so much power with it that I'm actually slightly intimidated by my own words to even write this post...I've decided that the next seven days, from approximately now to approximately this time next week, will either be my crowning achievement of the semester, or my ultimate demise. In an effort to ensure the former happens, I've proclaimed this week to be the first ever Epic Get Shit Done Week. For the last two-plus years in college, I've had days where I've just had so much to do that I need to define said day as epic, write said stuff on my whiteboard, and get it done. At the end of the day, there's this nice kickass feeling to completing an Epic Get Shit Done Day. I can only imagine how this time next week will feel.

So, to save myself from tanking and running around with my head cut off, I blog. Consider it a week-long running diary, updated every day. Each day gets its own post, because I'll most likely be needing to be epic for each of the next seven days. Which I can already foresee as difficult. There will be lots of rationalizing, lots of planning, lots of internal prioritizing, and more. Three tests, a paper. One for four separate classes, which will individually count for 22, 14, 21, and 20% of my final grade in each of those classes. Roughly a fifth of my GPA will be determined by seven days. Seven days out of the fifteen weeks of the semester. Heh. This should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment