Thursday, October 20, 2011

Epiphanie de la nostalgie

Prologue: For the record, I have no idea why the title of this post is in French, I just thought of it in French je pense (I think) so I stuck with it.

Anyway, I just came up with the coolest idea. (And by coolest, I mean like 137th on the list of coolest ideas ever. Just cool enough to talk about.) If you have an iTouch/Phone, listen to music sans headphones and put it under your pillow in the morning if you want to listen to some music. I say morning because when I did that this morning, it reminded me of the mornings in middle school where I'd wake up at 6:30, walk over to my parents' room, and lie on their bed listening to the radio to wait until they were both done showering. If they were running late, Mom would still be in bed, and I remember two songs that were played some morning - Follow Me by Uncle Kracker and Superman (It's Not Easy) by Five For Fighting. With the radio on Magic 106.7 and at low volume, it had this distinct sound to it, which is almost exactly the same sound as listening to music on an iTouch under your pillow. New favorite hobby? Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment