Monday, October 10, 2011

7 things I've done in the last 7 days

Well, it's been 7 days since my previous blog post, and for the record, I still have nothing to write about. So let me tell you some things I did between my previous blog post, and this one.

1. Play electric guitar at school. Granted I've only done that for about 6 minutes, but hey. More than zero. I finally have the electric at school, so be on the lookout for my musings concerning that.

2. Go to Plymouth. Friday I went with Vicki to Plymouth, and we went to the mall to get Vicki some jeggings. On the way out I noticed Lids and a rather appealing Red Sox winter hat. I love me a good winter hat, so I purchased it. And by "purchased it," I mean that I entered in the wrong PIN number twice for my debit card, so Vicki paid for it. Nonetheless, I am plus-one on the swag.

3. See my family. We had a 25th anniversary party for my parents at my grandparents' house, and I almost got them there without ruining the surprise! Our neighbors, who were also going to the party, drove by right as we pulled up to my grandparents' house, and my dad figured something was up. Me, in my childish nervous laughter, confirmed my dad's thought. Good thing Mom was too oblivious to figure it out until she got inside.

4. Went to the Bruins/Lightning game. So far it's our only win of the season (a 4-1 victory), and it was fun to be back watching the Bruins. Nothing like playoff intensity, but it was still fun, and we have some pretty good seats behind Tim Thomas for two periods.

5. Watched a House episode. In particular, the one my blog is named after, "One Day, One Room." I wanted to have an actual post about it, instead of 5th on the list of things I did in seven days. But, it's whatever. Vicki thinks I cried during part of it, but I didn't.

6. Went to Harvard. Majed, Vicki, and I went to see Timm at Harvard, and we hung out, got ice cream, all that fun stuff. I mean that's all I can think of about it, but fun stuff happened, I promise.

7. Did 20 pushups. Vicki wanted a Mac and Cheese bite, and Tim made me do 20 pushups for it. I haven't done pushups in a while...nor am I going to, hopefully.

Uh, so I'm pretty sure I did other fun stuff in the last seven days, but this is all I can think of at the moment. Plus 7 and 7 is pretty cool, too. I dunno. I promise I'll have a cool blog post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment