Thursday, March 10, 2011

Almost Home

I’m typing this from my laptop at KinderCare, observing pre-kindergarten and kindergarten kids for a couple of hours, just watching how they go about their day. It’s great to see such enthusiasm out of these kids, because the derivative of my enthusiasm is certainly negative right now (+3 if you understand the calculus reference). Twenty-four hours from now and I will be on my way home to spring break, but it still feels as though there is a lot for me to do in these next 24 hours. Peer Mentor dinner, studying for my Calc test tomorrow, a Relay for Life Captains meeting, French homework, and a mega-unwinding with my friends is in line for tonight. Tomorrow is a little easier with French class in the morning, and a Calc test being the only thing separating me from Stonehill and Watertown after that. Hopefully I can find something to keep me going strong for this last night and day. Maybe the scooter ride to my residence hall and dinner with the most enthusiastic people at Stonehill will make me more chipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment