Friday, March 4, 2011

This is why I love House

I'm surprised at myself that this is only the second time I've really talked about House. (The first time, of course, came at the conception of my blog.) I was flipping through the channels and the latter part of the season 6 premiere ("Broken") was on as part of a USA House Marathon (God bless USA House Marathons). Anyway, House was talking to his psychologist (Nolan) about pain he caused another man in the psych ward, and Nolan told House to apologize to him. Nolan said that House should "Let yourself feel better. Then you can learn to let yourself…keep feeling better." I won't offer too much of an interpretation at this moment, but at least think about that for a second. Let yourself feel better, so you can learn to let yourself keep feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment