Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 ideas for blog posts that I never finished

It's been a while since I had a post about 10 things, which is the direct result of me not being able to think of 10 of anything. However, I think I have enough to work with here, since it has been so long since my last "10..." post.

1. 10 differences between first and second semester. I literally had this as my post title 90 seconds ago, but promptly decided that there was no way I was going to find 10 differences without making a few stretches.

2. Talking about epic things. One day I wanted to blog about Inception and all its awesomeness, and decided to have a series of blog posts dedicated to things worthy of awe, but then decided I didn't have enough to work with. I'm not sure why that stopped me from blogging about only Inception, however.

3. 10 reasons the Red Sox will win the AL East. I don't think they need ten. I don't think I could come up with ten. But for the record, the pitching is back, we actually have a bullpen now, and our lineup is stacked. Boom.

4. This blog post. I really thought I had more than 3 things that I erased from my pending posts. Maybe I did and I can't remember them right now...in either case, I think this suffices as some terrific irony to end this meek blog post.

On a separate note, if there's anything you'd like to see me blog about, leave a comment! At the very worst, it will end up on this list some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment