Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm still alive and everything

^ That was the subject title of the email I just sent my AP Stats teacher from high school (Ms. Trenholm, who I've mentioned here before). I decided that emailing her for the first time in four months was more important than continuing my Physics homework (which it totally was). Four months is a lot to have to fill someone in on, which I suppose is just an indication that it shouldn't always take that long to check in with people you haven't talked to in a while. But what's always good about those people you talk to and have talked to, is that you will talk to them, and it will seem as though it were only yesterday since you last spoke. People might come in and out of your life from time to time, but the ones that keep coming back left enough of an imprint at some point that they won't go anywhere. Sometimes, you just have to let them know that you're still alive and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment