Saturday, October 27, 2012

Seven credits, ten classes

^ That's what I need and what I have to graduate after next semester's completion. I need 23 credits to graduate, and I'll be taking 16 next semester. After that, I'll have the entirety of senior year to finish those seven credits...which I'll be about 25 over on, much to my delight. I just finished some moderation of my four-year plan, and for the first time in over two years, can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. Instead of just getting my math major done one way or another, and probably throwing some semblance of a psych minor together, I'll end up double-majoring in the two, with room for a few electives. When everything's all said and done, I think I'll be able to say that every semester included at least 16 credits, had class every day of the week, had five classes, blah blah blah. On what legitimacy I have to complain, I don't know...whatever, man. I know I'm doing this all to myself so I probably shouldn't complain, and I don't really think I am, despite the tone this post has seemed to have taken on. To hell with it. I'm here, right? Might as well take as many classes as I can without going nuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment