Monday, May 5, 2014

10 send-off songs

Well, here it is, the last week of the last semester ever for me at Stonehill. The difference between this semester and each of the first seven semesters I had here is that I have absolutely no work to do. Well...I have minimal work to do, and no urgency in taking care of it. I mean, it's just two unit tests and writing one abstract for a paper that's essentially already written. Which means instead of staying in and studying and focusing on schoolwork, there's plenty of time to hang around, play lots of fun games on the quad, and listen to awesome, fun music, instead of the more serious stuff that I'd listen to if I had work. So, here we go, a music post, a "10 things" post, and a penultimate blog post from Stonehill. Ten songs that I'll be jamming out to over the next few days, before one final end-of-a-Stonehill-year blog post.

1. Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang

2. The Underdog - Spoon

3. Down There - Bronze Radio Return

4. Don't Let Me Fall - B.o.B.

5. If You Wanna - The Vaccines

6. Mercury - Moon Taxi

7. Garands - Young the Giant

8. Can't Hold Us - Macklemore

9. Baba O'Riley - The Who

10. Dirty Water - The Standells


No comments:

Post a Comment