Saturday, March 15, 2014

Your soul you must keep totally free

Someone once told me, some time ago, that I always had to put meaning to everything, that everything mattered and it required meaning to be attached to it. Well, that person turned out to be right, and that fact has just as much meaning to me as anything else that has ever happened to me. Because what's life worth living if you can't appreciate what's happened to you? I'm not saying to live life with no regrets, I'm not saying to buy into the "everything happens for a reason" theory, and I'm not saying that you have to have an obscene relationship with Explosions In The Sky for your life to have meaning. All I'm saying is that you got to where you are, in this moment, because of every single thing that has ever happened to you. And that's worth remembering and appreciating.

No comments:

Post a Comment