Sunday, September 2, 2012

10 future recently added songs

Another problem I have in the world of music, in addition to failing to ever have a good, sustained playlist, I have a tendency to rack up handfuls of songs that I need to download. Having been devoid of a blog post in almost a week, and having gone much, much longer without a "10 Things" post, here are ten songs that I hope to take off my list of songs to download, and will thus fall into the category of recently added songs.

1. Hold On - Alabama Shakes

2. Ladies Night - Preston Reed

3. Boy With a Coin - Iron & Wine

4. Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups

5. Fader - The Temper Trap

6. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay

7. Warning Sign - Coldplay

8. I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons

9. I Believe in Your Victory - This Will Destroy You

10. It's Natural to Be Afraid - Explosions in the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment