Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Don't regret this life

I forgot my Bose headphones at Stonehill over Thanksgiving break, which is gonna suck. I remember every night over summer I'd end up on my laptop, chatting away on Facebook or whatever, but I'd always have my headphones on. Every song is made 50 times better with those headphones; it's like the song completely surrounds you and encapsulates you. Fulfills you. And of course, the best songs to represent that feeling are the ones with the heavy power chords and tonic bass notes. In other words, Daughtry. There's nothing like listening to Daughtry and having every chord resonate throughout not only the headphones, but my entire body, sometimes. The music literally takes me over with the moment. And that's what we need to have happen in our lives. We have to let those moments happen, and let the music and the moment control us. That's what fulfills us.


No comments:

Post a Comment