Monday, April 4, 2011

10 awesome acoustic songs

I live for acoustic guitar. As much as I want to own an electric guitar, I love playing my acoustic guitar (with or without a pick) and messing around with songs. I've compiled the same playlist multiple times, only to delete it, filled with songs that don't have a guitar in them, but would sound awesome acoustic (like Live Your Life by T.I. (feat. Rihanna)). I'm not saying these acoustic versions are better than the studio versions (in some cases I do believe that, however), but that these are ten good acoustic songs.

1. Drive - Incubus


2. Times Like These - Foo Fighters
 

3. Hey Ya - Obadiah Parker

4. All For You - Sister Hazel

5. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins

6. Plush - Stone Temple Pilots

7. Dynamite - Tyler Ward

8. It's Not My Time - Three Doors Down

*9. Poker Face - Daughtry

+10.  3 A.M. - Rob Thomas

*Not only did this make the cut for 10 awesome acoustic songs, it should have made the cut for my blog post with 10 awesome covers.

+Rob Thomas and a piano is acoustic enough for me...there are no amplifiers, so it works for me. Also, the song is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment