Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Is it Opening Day yet?

So I'm sitting in the library waiting for my four chapters worth of psychology notes to print, except there's a paper jam in the printer. I can wait for them to fix it (which they are in the process of now), or I can print it to the second printer. I'm banking that Murphy's Law will go into effect as soon as I click print, and the librarians will watch me print the notes a second time as they watch the notes from the first print come out of the first printer. Good thing there's recycling.

On a slightly separate/related note, this was a helpful mini-vent. With my week ending on Thursday, I'm not going to have a lot of time for myself, with schoolwork and what have you piling up on me this week. And by "not a lot of time for myself," I mean that I really should have printed the second set of notes by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment