Saturday, June 29, 2013

Anything cOuld happen

(Editor's Note: I'm still planning on posting my Orientation highs, which will go into much further detail than just this, so consider this the prelude to the finale of Orientation blog posts.)

The amount of fun that I've had with this Peer Mentor Team over the past ten days has been absolutely unmatched. I don't know what it is about this particular team - maybe the people themselves, the partnerships, the general cohesiveness of the team...whatever it was, I don't think that I've laughed so hard to the point of tears that many times in two weeks, ever. I've never had as much fun outside of Spoco welcoming students, or inside Spoco for the opening of Playfair. Periods of time like that ("rooms," if you will) are what confirm the notion I have that no one loves Stonehill more than the people who are here. Between the random dancing and dance parties, team meetings, hanging out, and everything else that encompasses Orientation, it has been an absolutely fantastic ten days. I owe it to every single person of the team, and everyone that has gone through this experience together. I couldn't have asked for a better team to close out on, and the Class of 2017 could not be in better hands. Thank you PM Team for being not only what the incoming first-years need, but for being what we need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment