Friday, June 7, 2013

A suite deal

It seems only fitting that I title this post with as horrible a sports pun as they come. (Aside: I wonder if there is a list of the ten worst sports puns that ESPN has put out...) A couple of weeks ago, my dad and I spent a Red Sox game in the owners' suite. By owners, I mean the B-listers (that is, the guys right below John Henry, Larry Lucchino, and Tom Werner). But it was still absolutely tremendous. So we ended up on a tour of the ballpark, going through each of the five levels of Fenway. We saw the press room, the TV room, where all the sports writers sit to watch the game, certain Holy Grails of Red Sox history, got on the field...it was pretty much fantastic. I'll let the pictures on Facebook speak for themselves, but this is the little description of what story those pictures tell.

(Editor's Note:) Also, I might have cheated with some of the pictures. I bought a 99-cent Camera+ editing app for my phone, and it's totally awesome. I just have to learn to make edited pictures still look real...

No comments:

Post a Comment