Monday, October 21, 2013

Letter from the editor

Hi friends,

Sorry that I've been relatively lackluster with the blog this month. One of my biggest fears with this blog is that it will slowly fade out of my life and I'll post once, maybe twice a month. I'm doing everything I can to push past that and blog at least several times a month, but it's not as easy as I'd like it to be. This is by no means a hiatus post, but merely something to pass the time. We've got a World Series in Boston, and there will be a blog post about that. Season Three of House is almost done being watched, so there will be a mega update to the House Best Episodes page. There are just some things that are getting in the way of me blogging as much as I want, so I have to take care of them first. In the meantime, enjoy this absolutely perfect album by Moonlit Sailor.

Until next time,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment