Saturday, May 4, 2013

Calm before the storm

This might be the first semester that I'm not a big fan of my finals schedule. Not that I have multiple finals on any day, not that I have a rough order of difficulty regarding finals, but just that I feel the existence of a gap between classes ending and the beginning of finals. I didn't really have class on Thursday, so I had/have four days between classes and finals. Which has kind of left me stirring. I haven't really felt any urgency to study, despite trying to get myself to feel that urgency. A couple of Bruins playoff games haven't helped, and a general sense of it being the end of the year, it being really nice out, everyone else hanging out....it's a non-conducive environment to care about finals, and I totally don't care. I know that I'll care about finals tomorrow, when the start is much closer, I'll get into the rhythm of taking an exam and starting to study for the next one, and we'll be good to go. This is just the calm before the storm.

Same goes for my blogging, too. I've been fairly lackadaisical regarding my blogging, despite having a couple ideas in the past week. I'll get to them. But for the next few days, I'm hopping on the serious-studying train, and the end-of-the-Stonehill-year blog post will come soon enough. Possibly Wednesday or Thursday, with a chance of it coming Friday. In case you were interested. Or even if you weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment