Thursday, December 22, 2011

Desktop backgrounds: NHL

Since I have so much free time on my hands, I figured I'd look up some NHL desktop backgrounds, and see what cool ones are out there. Same deal as my post for the MLB teams, so here we go!

Anaheim Ducks









Boston Bruins












Buffalo Sabres









Calgary Flames








Carolina Hurricanes









Chicago Blackhawks








Colorado Avalanche









Columbus Blue Jackets








Dallas Stars

Detroit Red Wings









Edmonton Oilers








Florida Panthers

Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild








Montreal Canadiens









Nashville Predators








New Jersey Devils

New York Islanders









New York Rangers


Ottawa Senators







Philadelphia Flyers









Phoenix Coyotes

Pittsburgh Penguins








St. Louis Blues

San Jose Sharks

Tampa Bay Lightning









Toronto Maple Leafs









Vancouver Canucks


Washington Capitals


Winnipeg Jets


No comments:

Post a Comment