Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello, Twitter (kind of)

Little did I think that after spending a year living with Joe Falzone, that he would still have an impact on my life. A couple days ago I met up with him and his brother at their house in the Cape, and he told me that I should get a Twitter. After I scoffed at him for already having a social media outlet for my thoughts (see: this blog), he told me that I would have a lot of fun doing it. Unfortunately for everyone on Twitter, I'll just be posting my mindless and meaningless thoughts on my blog still - between Facebook and the blog, I'm sure the Internet world has seen enough of me as it is. Alas, every Twitter-esque post I create will be in a tab on the blog, similar to the AL East standings that (essentially) no one looks at. So when you read the Twitter posts, think of something like Yogi Berra. Mindless and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment