Monday, August 22, 2011

Jam Band #1

Eric Clapton
I'm 114% sure that I'll come up with some guitar strums/patterns/riffs/whatever that will sound pretty good to me over the course of forever, and a lot of these will be great to play on and on and jam to, on and on. Unfortunately, I kinda suck at vamping. Luckily, there are many people out there who are better than me who can use these chords to jam off of, while I'll be content merely playing these chords repeatedly. Good luck, fellow guitarists!

capo 1st fret
e ---0---0---0---0-----
B ---0---0---0---0-----
G ---0---4---2---1-----
D ---7---5---3---2-----
A ---7---5---3---2-----
E ---5---3---1---0-----
     a   G   F   E

It's a pretty standard chord progression, but with a little change on the top two strings, obviously both open. For the record, you can play this with the capo anywhere, including off your strings - the fingerings are movable. Give it a whack and let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment