Sunday, November 9, 2014

FQH, the final four

It's been a while since I had a two-part blog post, and a while since I blogged about Stonehill, and a while (previous post excepted) since I blogged about music. So why not do all three right now?

The best tradition that happened while I was at Stonehill was the FQH party at the end of each semester. For the last hour before 24-hour quiet hours during finals (so we're talking mid-December and early May), and last two hours our senior year, we would all get together, and have a grand celebration of noise. We were sticking it to quiet hours while we still had the time, stemming from a fun little incident freshman year that involved the future namesake for said tradition. (Write a letter to the editor (that's me) if you have no idea what I'm talking about.) As soon as 10 pm hit, we were quiet and on our way with whatever we would do next. Usually just retreat to our individual rooms, now that I think about it. Anyway, in a direct tie to my previous post about music you listen to if you can never listen to music again, here are the final four songs of our FQH playlist, in chronological order.

Boston - Augustana


Baba O'Riley - The Who


Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen


Fix You - Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment