Saturday, August 9, 2014

10 songs to discover

Think about your favorite bands for a second, and their best-known songs. I'm sure they're good (that is, you think they're good), but I have a feeling that there's more pride in enjoying some of the band's lesser-known stuff. I could be totally off the mark with this, but screw it, this is my blog. So here are ten songs that you might have never heard of, by some of my favorite bands. As a rule, none of these songs can be in Spotify's listing of the band's ten popular songs. Hope you enjoy!

1. Politik - Coldplay
2. Aurora - Foo Fighters
3. The River - Imagine Dragons
4. Teachers - Young the Giant
5. Calgary - Bon Iver
6. Hold On To What You Believe - Mumford & Sons
7. I'd Do Anything - John Butler Trio
8. Grey Street - Dave Matthews Band
9. Open Up Your Eyes - Daughtry
10. So Long, Lonsesome - Explosions In The Sky

(What, you didn't actually think I'd leave out Explosions In The Sky, did you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment