Sunday, February 13, 2011

Room #18

So this is my eighteenth blog post, and post number 18 started the same way post number 1 did - entirely impulsively, post-midnight. I've made temporary changes to the layout of my blog over the past few days, and entirely remade it over like half an hour ago (which you probably noticed). So I suppose this is an appropriate time for some blog post retrospect - of my first seventeen posts, some have been rants on sports, some have been designed to elicit a response in my readers, and some have been the arbitrary, pointless musings of a college freshman. (Come to think of it, that wouldn't have been a bad name for my blog.) I think it's pretty easy to see where this one falls under (door number three (the pointless musings one, for those confused by the assortment of numbers and "things you would have in a house")) - but the thing about pointless musings is that my mind goes blank after a while, and I sort of dabble on, stumbling through words and sentences. Ironically enough, that last sentence perfectly describes this post (as well as any other pointless musing post). If you think about it, this blog post about the occasional disorder of my blog is very clear and easy to understand. Or maybe that's just me. (Editor's Note: History shows that 74% of the time, it's just me.) (Editor's Note: Yes, I understand that I am the editor and did not require either of these parenthetical remarks in this post. But come on. You should expect this by now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment