Wednesday, January 21, 2015

No one cares about the man in the box

People will do remarkable things for fame. A statement which holds true if you hold in it either a positive or negative regard. This is a relatively unprompted post, but touches on a belief I have had for a while. There is a lot of evil in this world, and often when you hear of an act of terror falling upon people who lose their lives, the originator of the terror takes their own life. I do not know why these people do what they do, although it has always and will always fascinate me. As much notoriety as they may receive, as many news stories break of their actions, those who take their own life do not remain to see the consequences of their actions. It reminds me of a concept explored in The Prestige, a concept you can read briefly at the top of this post. I'll leave you to connect the dots - I just wanted to share this with anyone who may come across it.

No comments:

Post a Comment