Sunday, January 22, 2012

To hell with music

I don't know how, but there may or may not be a secret vault of music that my computer can open, but not me. Throughout the multiple times I've put music onto my iPod/into iTunes, many different things have become available to me. Including, but not limited to, an entire Coldplay album, a live version of "Bad" by U2 that I've never heard in my life, and multiple downloads of the same song. Granted, considering what I've had to go through regarding my music, I should have probably come to expect this, but like, come on. In the meantime, enjoy the only version of "Bad" I want to listen to.


If I could, through myself, set your spirit free
I'd lead your heart away
See you break, break away
Into the light, and into the day

No comments:

Post a Comment