Wednesday, November 13, 2013

10 lists about music

I've had a few ideas run through my head as far as blogging about music, and as always, I can't seem to push past a playlist more than three or four songs deep. So, what I'm going to try instead is offer up some lists that you can make yourself in regards to your own music! Wahoo alright here we go:

1. 10 songs that I don't give enough credit
2. 10 songs that aren't the respective band's most well-known song
3. 10 songs that would belong on House (or any TV show you wish)
4. 10 songs that more people need to know about
5. 10 songs that are good to listen to at night
6. 10 new songs that I've heard in the past week
7. 10 songs to start the best Pandora/Spotify radio stations to
8. 10 songs with one really good lyric
9. 10 songs that I could listen to on repeat for three hours
10. 10 songs to wake up to

And here's one song that would fit on more than half of these lists...


No comments:

Post a Comment