Monday, September 26, 2011

Values Game #3

List one thing you wish you could change about yourself.

It can't look good if I have the same answer now as I did three and a half months ago, because that would mean I haven't done anything about it. But maybe that's just who I am, and I can't change it. What I wish(ed) I could change about myself is that I tend to amplify negative thoughts. Whenever sometimes goes wrong, I seem to make it worse than it actually is, and fear that it could continue to get worse. But that's just because I get scared about things really getting worse, sometimes. What I should do to change this type of thinking is trust that all of the good and bad will balance each other out in the long run, and to still do what I can to have things in my life be good. No one wants to feel bad, so why even let it get to that point?

No comments:

Post a Comment